Thursday, February 6, 2014

Quotes



  1. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
The reason I chose this quote is because you want to strive to be a value and the success will come. If you strive for success that will most likely end up in failure most of the time.
     2. You become what you believe. –Oprah Winfrey
This quote is pretty meaningful because whatever you want to do in life pursue it and dont give up until you are satisfied. I really believe this is possible because i’ve seen so many documentaries on hard working athletes, actors, doctors etc. on working hard and not stopping until they’re at the top.
    3. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.-- Arnold Schwarzenegger
This is my favorite quote because it really hits me and i can really relate to it. I’ve had to overcome many struggles in training and in life to be where I am today. If I never lived by this, I would not be the athlete, or student that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment